Vs > Ashburton Council
Daru vs Ashburton Council Climate & Distance Between
Daru vs Cabrobo, Brazil
Daru vs Perales, Colombia
Daru vs Kairouan, Tunisia
Daru vs Yardmili, Azerbaijan
Ashburton Council vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Ashburton Council vs Pirai, Brazil
Ashburton Council vs Lagos, Nigeria
Ashburton Council vs Hombori, Mali
Webbers Falls, Ok vs Punta Arenas
Crotone, Calabria vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut
Cobar Mo vs Tegucigalpa
Alexandria/ Nouzha vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
- The distance between Daru, Sierra Leone and Ashburton Council, New Zealand is approximately 16,013 km or 9,951 mi.
- To reach Daru in this distance one would set out from Ashburton Council bearing 175.6° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Daru bearing 3.2° or N .
- Daru has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ashburton Council has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Daru is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ashburton Council is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Daru. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1684.4 mm (66.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1684.4 l/m² (41.34 US gal/ft²) or 16,844,000 l/ha (1,800,735 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.6° higher in Daru than in Ashburton Council.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Daru relative to Ashburton Council. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashburton Council vs Daru
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Daru vs Evansville, In, Usa
Daru vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Daru vs Sibu, Malaysia
Daru vs Loei, Thailand
Ashburton Council vs Hillsdale, Mi, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Ashburton Council vs Agassiz, Bc, Canada
Ashburton Council vs Gridino, Russia
Bayandelger vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron
Rovno vs Plaisance
Bratsk vs Charleston (city), Sc
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Mogilev
Daru vs Ashburton Council Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Daru
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashburton Council